Dental Care Day for Moms
Thursday, May 7, 2015, 8:00am-1:00pm
Dr. Lester Richins is giving back to our community by offering free dental care to moms who may not receive needed dental treatment due to lack of income or lack of dental insurance.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE:
Any mom without dental insurance, and moms not able to afford dental treatment. Treatment will be provided on a first come, first serve basis.
TYPE OF TREATMENT (choice of one procedure):
- Filling (limited to one tooth)
- Extraction (limited to one tooth)
- Registration starts at 7:30am on a first come, first served basis.
- We do NOT offer pre-registration or appointments for this event. Simply show up on the day of the event in order to complete registration. Registration form will need to be completed before receiving treatment.
- Moms do NOT need to provide any proof of income, lack of insurance, etc. to receive treatment at the event.
- We will strive to give treatment to all moms who show up to our event. Unfortunately, some patients may have to be turned away at our closing time.
IMPORTANT THINGS FOR PATIENTS TO KNOW:
- Moms of any age from the community and surrounding areas are welcome, and are encouraged to attend the event.
- Patients will be waiting OUTSIDE until their number is called for treatment. Please dress appropriately for the expected weather, which can be cool or warm in May.
- Parking will not be available at our office. We have made arrangements with Valley Shepherd Church of the Nazarene to provide parking for this event. Please do not park at our neighboring businesses.
- Childcare will not be provided. In order to provide the best care possible, we ask moms to make other arrangements for their children.
- If patient knows she needs to have pre-med prior to having dental treatment done, she needs to bring pre-med with her.